17.10.08

Tra la la

I love not having classes on Fridays! I got to sleep in, go to the park and read after breakfast, and now I am here writing you all of you lovely people. :)

Half of my group is visiting the Alhambra right now. Tomorrow we go to Ronda and take an all-day walking tour. I am kind of excited because I have heard that it is absolutely wonderful. I will have lots of photos to put up I am sure. Then Sunday, I get to go to the Alhambra. I cannot wait!!

Speaking of pictures--I walked around with Chase yesterday and took a whole bunch of pictures of some really incredible graffiti art that is near and in one of the parks. I know, so specific. But I forgot to put them on my computer before I came here...so they cannot go up now. Ah well.

It is BEAUTIFUL outside. I really want to go to El Parque de las Ciencias this afternoon, since apparently I will be in Paris (by hook or by crook!!) the weekend my program is supposed to go. We shall see I guess.

I better head back to my senora's house. It is almost lunch time. Yum yum yum. Every day is a surprise.

I hope all is well. I haven't heard much from anyone on here lately, so drop me a line.

...and all of you people who said you would write me letters here are a bunch of liars! I have only received things from my own mother! LAAAAME!! :)

Love you all,

M.

1 comment:

Anne said...

you BETTER be in Paris that weekend, I spent a crap ton of money to get my flights all changed so I could go with you!!