20.10.08

More photos added (surprise surprise) and how about a monsoon to help your day along?

Hello hello!!

I am currently taking refuge inside the school, thank goodness. Mother Nature totally just decided to overturn her bathtub all over Granada. And I would've been caught right in the middle of it had I not decided to walk to the school 2 hours before my next class starts.

I just added more photos from this weekend. There are quite a few, as always. I just need to add captions as then I will be all set.

This weekend I am going to Prague with Peter, Chase and Chris. Sara didn't get her ticket in time, so now its $400 instead of $290...I am kind of disappointed, but hey, that's life I guess.

Wow, its taking me too long to post this, and I am sorry there is not much substance, but I will try again later!

No comments: