2.10.08

I am never going to get sleep ever.

It is really really late here (try after 3am!) and I just wanted to give you a quick update again before I do not have radio contact again until October 8th (did you catch that Apollo 13 reference??)

I am off to Munich and Oktoberfest tomorrow, so I better go get sleep. I hope you are all enjoying yourselves, where ever you are, because we sure are here in Germany. I watched two of my friends earn their Bierdiplom's (meaning they drank 3 liters of beer over the course of 2 hours and in all, tried 10 different kinds!) and now we are off to be hooligans for a day and night in Munich.

It worries me that we dont have a hostel or anything planned still, but I am working on my FO afterall, aren't I? (According to this survey we took, I need to work on my flexibility/openness...being like able to wing things and not get stressed out and need things really organized, so hence FO...and look where it has taken me!)

This trip has been amazing so far, and I am sure there are a LOT of more adventures in store for us the rest of the week. I cannot wait!

Besitos,

M.

No comments: