11.9.08

Welp, tomorrow is it, guys.

I leave tomorrow.

I have purchased everything I could ever need that I cannot get there (i.e. hair drier and hair straightener). I exchanged some currency so I can pay Sarah back for my half of the hotel room, and can pay for the cab. I added my mom to my bank account for easy money access in the event that I need her to do so. I am almost completely packed.

I am so excited!!!

I still need to write my internship paper and send it in. I still need to send my check to Kappa Delta. I still need to watch the movies I have from the library and then return them by tomorrow. I still need to run to JC Penny's to pay my grandmother's bill. I still need to install my webcam. I still have a few things to pack. I still have a few people to see and say goodbye to.

I really want to bring my pillows with, but alas! I do not think it will really be an option. Ah well.

Get ready guys, tomorrow is it!

1 comment:

Anne said...

don't worry, you're going to be fine, and you're going to get here tomorrow and it's going to blow you away!
yayayayay!!!!