16.9.08

Ah! Sweet, sweet internet!

So I haven´t had internet since the last time I posted...which is a lot of days, I realize. But Granada is absolutely amazing, and I love it so much. I JUST got my email and passwords for internet access at the University of Granada, so I will have more regular access there starting tomorrow. At the moment, I am at an internet cafe, so this will be short seeing as I am paying for my time.

My host family is great: Isabel (my señora...about 70 years old), her husband Enrique, and their daughter, also named Isabel live with me and my roommate Allison. It turns our she is from Naperville! Who knew?!

...the keyboards here are strange and I do not like it. BUT! I will survive, es cierto.

We had our placement exam today, well, the first one at least, and I thought I did well on the writing portion, and okay on the multiple choice. It was really difficult!! We shall see tomorrow.

I cannot seem to get used to the eating habits here...I am already starving, and dinner isn´t until 9pm (its 7:35pm). We have a small breakfast of toast and coffee con leche (YUMMY!!), and that´s it until lunch at 2pm...which is HUGE, and then dinner at 9pm, which is smallish. I also need to obtain more water somehow. 2 cups of water at each meal is just not enough.

But this is all for now...I will update and put pictures up soon, I promise!

Besitos!

No comments: